Try to practice 5-6 days a week for at least 30-minutes. Be sure to download the sheet music because you will need it for lessons moving forward.
Here is what you should practice this week:
- Find all of the sharps in a piece of music (5 min)
- Find all the flats in a piece of music (5 min)
- Review Ties / Slurs (5 min)
- Continue your technique exercises (10 min)
- Practice musical alphabet, stepping / skipping (10 min)
- Write down 3 ideas to practice AWAY from the piano and practice them on the go!